Martin Gregory - CEO
with 25 years of experience in Property, Transport, Hotels & Resorts specialising in facilities management design, operations and costs, including;
• Over the last 14 years has consulted on facilities management and cost modelling for some of UAE’s most iconic projects, including Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Maritime City, Dubai Metro and Saadiyat & Al Maryah (formally Sowwah) Islands;
• Specialist in the development of master community operational strategies, community, service charge & operational budget cost models and operational design review;
• Previous consultant to RERA on service charge guidelines and issues;
• Specialist consultant on FM Tender and Bid response preparation to some of the region’s leading service providers in Transport and Education;
• Pioneered the leading master-community cost model, with strategic methodologies and scenario feedback capabilities.
• Specialist in Hotel & Resort operations for groups such as Peninsula, Sheraton & Hilton as a Chief Engineer and Director of Engineering, working in the UK, China, Tanzania and the UAE.
Gregory & Jones Consultants LLC has provided strategic consultancy advice on some of the regions’ most significant and iconic Master Developments and projects, such as Saadiyat Island and Palm Jumeirah. They has also advised Government Agencies such as Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) on Community & Service Charge Guidelines & Regulations and the KSA Capital Market Authority on their Real Estate Management. Below are some of the current and past clients: